If you are looking for oxygen generator at moderately lower generating pressure with lower electrical energy consumption then VPSA Oxygen Plant is for you. Brise Chemicals is the best VPSA oxygen generator, manufacturer.
The VPSA Oxygen Plant process utilized by BRISE CHEMICALS plants is a method of separating air into its two principal components—nitrogen and oxygen— using adsorption technology at moderately low pressure (8 PSIG) by an air blower system. The oxygen at 90–93 Vol % purity is provided to the customer as a product, and the impure Nitrogen combined with any water and carbon dioxide is vented back into the atmosphere and further sucked out with the help of vacuum pump/ blowers system
There are three main phases of the pressure swing adsorption process:
1. Adsorption: The pre-treated air passes into a vessel containing zeolites to remove any moisture and/or CO2 and adsorbs the nitrogen while oxygen passes through the vessel outlet. Before the adsorption capability of the zeolite is exhausted the adsorption process is interrupted. the top of the column. This takes place until the adsorber saturation.
2. Deadsorption: The saturated zeolite is regenerated (i. e. the adsorbed gases released) by means of pressure reduction below adsorption pressure. This is achieved by a dry-running vacuum pump. The resulting off gas is vented into the atmosphere. To maintain a continuous flow of oxygen supply a surge tank is installed.
3. Repressurization: The adsorber is repressurized with pure gas and is now ready to receive more feed gas to start the process over.
Features and Benefits
– Lower electrical energy consumption relative to the PSA
– Pressure can be increased further with an Oxygen Booster compressor
Low Capital Cost
– Highly skidded and modular design
– Fully automatic controls
– Designed for unmanned operation
O₂ production capacity
300–10,000 Nm³/h (10–342 tpd)
-8PSIG to 8PSIG
Get A Free Quote
We always bring good quality services with 100% safety measures